We are specialists in healing chronic wounds
Restore Medical Group offers patients an advanced treatment solution covered by insurance that produces healing and pain relief for chronic wounds that do not respond to conventional treatment methods. Our effective and proven approach to chronic wounds gives patients relief and hope for a better life.
This is not a replacement but rather adjunct treatment for chronic wound care. We partner with physicians, nurse practitioners and home health professionals to ensure collaborative approaches to each patient.
- Our insurance backed protocol is a minimally invasive procedure that incorporates the use of specialty allograft products to promote rapid healing in chronic wounds.
- Patients typically receive treatments weekly for 10-week cycles.
- Most patients will see marked improvement in healing for their chronic wound within months and ultimately complete closure, even for wounds that have lasted for years.
Patients who suffer from Chronic & Persistent Wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- And more…
What we offer
Restore Medical Group partners with physicians, nurse practitioners and home health professionals to ensure collaborative approaches for optimal patient outcomes.
Restore Medical Group has access to a multitude of wound healing products to best provide a patient specific solution for optimal healing.
Restore Medical Group provides an answer to our partners and their patients:
- For our partners – an answer to current excess costs and invasive methods.
- For our patients – an answer to current limited mobility and function.
Our unique health care practice
- Our treatment comes to you
- Self-referrals accepted
- Primary care referrals accepted
- Covered by insurances
- CMS (Medicare) approved methods
What types of patients qualify?
is an open wound on the skin
is greater than 1 square cm
has not improved after 4 weeks of conservative therapy
is not infected
We offer convenienceChronic wound patients often have mobility deficiencies. We offer treatments:
- or In-Facility
Patient M., right leg after 5 years of treatment with traditional methods.
Patient M., right leg after 21 days with RESTORE Medical Group
This has been life changing for my mother. Better health is an understatement.
Daughter and care provider for
immobile wound care patient.